Saturday, December 5, 2009

I can control world economy!

On forums you can say what you like and be incredibly offensive in the knowledge that you can hide behind a screen name. This man has already accused me several times of placing the poison on the beach myself in order to kill my own dog so that I could destroy the RIU hotel's business and at the same time make sure that no one comes to Sal (or something, couldn't quite follow the delusion rambling).

Now, I am flattered to find that he thinks I can control prices around the world :

"STILL NO POISON FOUND.

Your scaremongering has worked, no-bodies going out to Sal, I hope you lot are proud of yourself. The authorities should take action against you lot for posting inaccurate information. Flights now from £120, 1 week at the RIU 340, 2 weeks, 540 all because of your posts on all the different forums you've hit. I would urge the government to take action against you lot.

As said a dog died, you lot got it into your heads it was poison, NO Poison has ever been found, in the dog or the beach, no one has been prosecuted. The only poison is that that you lot are spreading on forums. Expect a call from some government officials."


And it's not just me - it's every expat who lives on Sal that he's not happy with :


"The majority of you expats are leeches, burdens on CV, living off the backs of tourists, and property buyers. It’s amazing how quickly they turn there had to be experts at anything that comes in demand out there. Take Snagging,” giz a job” springs to mind, boys from the black stuff. I don’t know one who is qualified out there, yet they charge the same price as a qualified company does. I can guarantee if anything does go wrong, they will act like MRI and shut up shop, saying nothing to do with me.
Tell me one thing you have done for CV, that’s CV not yourself. You know who I am, I’ve said as much to your faces. "


I know I shouldn't give any publicity to this raving lunatic, but it is just too hysterically funny not to share.

You can see his full ranting nonsense at http://www.caboverde24.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3247&whichpage=11

1 comment: