Friday, October 23, 2009

Message from a recent guest at the Riu Funana

Subject: POISONING
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:26:30 +020

I stayed at the Riu Funana a few weeks ago & witnessed a dog die on the hotel grounds on 6th October. Very, very upsetting to see. I thought it had had a heart attack or fit. I immediately reported this to the hotel management but they didn't seem very shocked but I would be surprised if it was anything the hotel had done as they didn't seem to mind the dogs & cats & all the guests I spoke to, seemed happy to see them all. I certainly never witnessed any of these dogs being aggressive to anyone. They were all friendly. I am appalled over this poisoning situation & hope the authorities find out who is responsible & MAKE THEM PAY! This is so cruel & should not be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment